Hilotherapy is a precise temperature controlled treatment that reduces pain, swelling and bruising following surgery or injury. It is also highly effective in the treatment of persistent joint problems including many types of arthritis.
For centuries ice has been used to aid recovery following injury. By using precise temperature control, Hilotherapy can take healing properties to a new level.
A safe, natural way to relieve pain & promote faster healing.
- Especially suited for use in hospitals and clinics both pre and post-operatively or with physiotherapists to aid recovery following injury
- 2 cuffs can be attached at the same time which means either 2 patients or 2 areas of the face/body can be treated simultaneously
- Continuous operation at a constant temperature
- Uses distilled water (2 ltrs to be changed every 6 months)
- Temperature range +10ºC to +35ºC (selectable in 1ºC steps)
- Dimensions 430 x 275 x 268 mm Weight empty: 10kg full: 12kg
- Purchase Price £4,475 + VAT, Usage £599.99 + VAT per quarter
HILOTHERM Homecare - RENTAL ONLY
- Particularly suited for mobile use e.g. at home, in the office or at a sports club
- Ideal for use for home recovery post operatively or post injury and for regular use to relieve pain and improve mobility for chronic conditions such as arthritis
- 1 cuff can be attached at a time for treatment on 1 patient. Please contact us if you would like to use 2 cuffs with a Homecare device.
- Operation at a constant temperature for up to 4 hours (depending on the size of cuff used, temperature of environment etc.)
- Normal tap water and cold packs or ice cubes are used - sensors maintain the set temperature at a constant level
- Temperature range +10ºC to +22ºC (selectable in 1ºC steps)
- Dimensions 280 x 185 x 260 mm Weight empty: 3.6kg full: (max) 7.7kg
- Rental from £50 per wk + costs & refundable deposit
HILOTHERM HTP1 - PURCHASE or ANNUAL USAGE BY HOSPITALS/WEEKLY RENTALS BY PATIENTS
- Ideal for use on the move e.g. in a practice, sports club, at home or in hospital
- Allows 1 cuff to be connected for treatment of 1 patient
- Long term operation at a constant temperature (sensors maintain the configured temperature. Ice packs/cubes are not required for cooling).
- Coolant: Distilled water
- Temperature range +15ºC to +22ºC (selectable in 1ºC steps)
- Dimensions 240 x 260 x 260 mm Weight empty: 2.9kg full 3.4kg
- Purchase Price £2,250 + VAT, Annual usage £900 + VAT
- Weekly rental from £75 per week + costs & refundable deposit